Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lets get this started!!!


"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." -Matthew 5:16


Hello everyone!  I am excited to start this blog as God has put this project on my heart for sometime.  I have been slow to start but am eager to write all about the everyday miracles God has given me.  This blog will be a positive blog all about the ways in which God has answered my prayers and created circumstances to remind me that He is always there and always taking care of me and the people I love.  I hope to bring glory to God and give others hope through my writing.  


I haven't always been in a close relationship with God.  Like many of us, I used to only go to God in case of an emergency.  God has changed my life so much within the past year; I no longer rely only on myself to get through each day.  


God LOVES everyone and is there for you and me, all you have to do is have a relationship with Him and call on Him.  Life becomes magical and exciting when you learn to rely on God and not on yourself.  


I am grateful for you taking the time to visit my blog and I pray that my words bring you hope and influence you to grow closer to the Lord!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment